Please email email@example.com with a brief bio or click on "Apply" below.Apply
Open Position for Account Manager
Posted on October 10, 2017 by Andrew, Adam, Eddie and Nate
About Buoy the Company
We create technology with heart for the health of every person in the world.
Buoy builds a free digital health tool that helps people – from the moment they get sick – start their health care on the right foot. Started by a team of doctors and computer scientists working at the Harvard Innovation Laboratory in Boston MA, Buoy was developed in direct response to the downward spiral we’ve all faced when we attempt to self-diagnose our symptoms online. Buoy leverages artificial intelligence – powered by advanced machine learning and proprietary granular data - to resemble an exchange you would have with your favorite doctor – to provide consumers with a real-time, accurate analysis of their symptoms and help them easily and quickly embark on the right path to getting better. Buoy is based in Boston and was founded in 2014.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create and manage long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers as their main point-of-contact, manage deployment of our product with the client, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years experience in account management
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment