Please email email@example.com with a brief bio or click on "Apply" below.Apply
Open Position for Executive Assistant
Posted on October 10, 2017 by
About Buoy the Company
We create technology with heart for the health of every person in the world.
Buoy builds a free digital health tool that helps people – from the moment they get sick – start their health care on the right foot. Started by a team of doctors and computer scientists working at the Harvard Innovation Laboratory in Boston MA, Buoy was developed in direct response to the downward spiral we’ve all faced when we attempt to self-diagnose our symptoms online. Buoy leverages artificial intelligence – powered by advanced machine learning and proprietary granular data - to resemble an exchange you would have with your favorite doctor – to provide consumers with a real-time, accurate analysis of their symptoms and help them easily and quickly embark on the right path to getting better. Buoy is based in Boston and was founded in 2014.
In this growth position, you will be responsible for managing the CEO’s schedule and correspondences, perform clerical tasks in a well-organized and timely way, and help manage office logistics. You will need to act proactively and without guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom you work with. After a time in this role, we will move you into another internal role within marketing or operations or provide you a stellar recommendation for an outside move.
- Call-in or be present for all business-development meetings with the CEO, taking careful note of what tasks are needed for follow-up
- Maintain perfect follow-up for all tasks required
- Manage executives’ diaries and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, travel, speaking engagements)
- Oversee the performance of other clerical and administrative staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- BA or BS from a 4 year college
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality