ContentsLocation Mission Company Overview Job Description A Typical Week: Minimum Qualifications Compensation/Benefits
We create technology with heart for the health of every person in the world
Buoy builds a free digital health tool that helps people – from the moment they get sick – start their health care on the right foot. Started by a team of doctors and computer scientists working at the Harvard Innovation Laboratory in Boston MA, Buoy was developed in direct response to the downward spiral we’ve all faced when we attempt to self-diagnose our symptoms online. Buoy leverages artificial intelligence – powered by advanced machine learning and proprietary granular data - to resemble an exchange you would have with your favorite doctor – to provide consumers with a real-time, accurate analysis of their symptoms and help them easily and quickly embark on the right path to getting better. Buoy is based in Boston and was founded in 2014.
We are looking for an innovative, creative and seasoned client-facing professional to build trusting relationships with our employer customers through near and long term value creation and help build the Customer Success team at Buoy. As Director of Customer Success for Employer and Health Benefits solutions, your role will be two-fold: you will oversee a portfolio of assigned employer customers as their main point-of-contact while building a long-term customer success strategy. You will drive customer loyalty while leading the deployment of our product during implementation and executing data driven strategies to maximize the success of our customers, leading to contract renewals and account growth. You will also be charged with building a scalable, world class success model for our employer customers that grows alongside the company’s strategy and scope.
A Typical Week:
- Serve as lead client facing point of contact for implementations and product deployments, ensuring timely and successful delivery of Buoy solutions.
- Proactively problem solve and identify key success and growth opportunities for customers, including cross-sell potentials and product improvements. Manage challenge client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships as a trusted advisory to key stakeholders and executive sponsors. Drive productive client meetings while proactively anticipating client needs and milestones specific to the employer benefits industry.
- Collaborate and support the Sales/Business Development team.
- Strategize and build infrastructure for an evolving customer success model. Test, learn and grow at a rapid pace.
- Confidently manage, grow and lead the Customer Success team alongside peers and Buoy leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years experience in customer success/ account management
- Experience with employer and/or health plan customers and solutions required. Fluent understanding of employer benefits ecosystem a must for this position.
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- 95k + Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Simple IRA
- Dogs in the office!