Understand upper arm pain symptoms, including 4 causes & common questions.
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Upper Arm Pain
- Did you recently experience an injury to the upper arm area?
- Do you have any idea what may have caused your upper arm pain?
- Any fever today or during the last week?
- Does your pain continue into the night?
Self-diagnose with our free if you answer yes on any of these questions.
Upper Arm Pain Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced mild upper arm pain have also experienced:
- 10% Rib Pain On One Side
- 8% Pain In One Shoulder
- 3% Pain In The Front Of The Shoulder
People who have experienced mild upper arm pain were most often matched with:
- 50% Cellulitis
- 37% Biceps Tendonitis
- 12% Repetitive Strain Injury Of The Upper Arm
People who have experienced mild upper arm pain had symptoms persist for:
- 37% Over a month
- 22% Less than a week
- 20% Less than a day
Source: Aggregated and anonymized results from .