Power to the platform
When employees and their families have access to a health destination this comprehensive, this convenient, and this personalized, they’ll keep coming back.
Through AI-powered navigation, Buoy assesses symptoms and severity, then determines possible levels of care.
- Capable of asking 30,000 questions
- Designed to detect alarm scenarios
- Assessment lasts 2 to 4 minutes
By providing clear and useful information on symptoms, drugs, and more, Buoy helps people understand their options and decide on next steps.
- Home to 900+ medical articles from expert clinicians
- Articles undergo at least four rounds of reviews by Buoy doctors, specialists, illustrators and editors
- Advertisements are totally banned from Buoy
Buoy’s navigation maps to available care options within a person’s benefits ecosystem.
- 2,000+ care resources are already mapped, with unlimited more possible
- Can handle both employer- and carrier-level resources
- Care option comparison includes important details like hours, availability, and cost information
Product screens are for demonstration purposes only and any logos depicted within are examples. Product screens are subject to change as the UX evolves.
“Being able to give employees personalized recommendations for the right level of treatment is a significant benefit. And tying that into program recommendations is a really good value add for us.”