- Your Abdominal Pain That Shoots to the Testicles May Also be Known as:
- Abdominal pain shooting to the testicles
- Stomach pain moving to the testicles
Top 3 Abdominal Pain That Shoots to the Testicles Causes
1.Normal Abdominal Pain
The abdomen extends from below the chest to the groin. Often it is referred to as the stomach; however, the abdomen includes more organs than just the stomach like the pancreas & liver. Abdominal pain is not stomach-specific and may be radiating from another organ.
Your abdominal pain appears to be a standard variation of pain, which doesn't require any treatment right now. You can try over the counter pain medication like Tylenol. If the pain becomes severe, see a physician.
- Top Symptoms:
- abdominal pain (stomach ache), vaginal discharge, fever, nausea
- Symptoms that always occur with normal abdominal pain:
- abdominal pain (stomach ache)
- Symptoms that never occur with normal abdominal pain:
- fever, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, severe abdominal pain, unintentional weight loss, vaginal discharge
Abdominal Pain That Shoots to the Testicles Checker
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having abdominal pain that shoots to the testicles.Take a quiz
The endocardium is the tissue that lines the inside of the heart chambers and the valves of the heart. This lining can become infected with bacteria. If so, small clumps of infectious material can prevent the valves from opening and closing properly, and when the clumps break off they may travel to other parts of the body, potentially causing serious problems.
Proceed to the ER immediately. If an infection of the heart is suspected, you will be admitted to the hospital where several blood samples will be taken to test for bacteria and fungi. Antibiotics or anti-fungal medications will be used right away to treat the infection. In rare cases, a valve replacement surgery is needed to change out the infected valve.
- Top Symptoms:
- fatigue, abdominal pain (stomach ache), loss of appetite, being severely ill, headache
- Symptoms that always occur with infective endocarditis:
- being severely ill
- Hospital emergency room
3.Viral (Norovirus) Infection
Noroviruses are a group of related viruses that leads to nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and cramps. These viruses cause gastroenteritis, an inflammation of the stomach and intestines. When the diarrhea and/or vomiting is severe, dehydration can occur. Symptoms of dehydration include a dry mouth, dizziness, urinating less frequently and dark urine.
You can safely treat this condition at home. Make sure you drink plenty of water and fluids (Gatorade, Pediatlyte) to replace what is lost with diarrhea. If symptoms of dehydration occur or you are unable to keep down any liquids, seek care at your primary care physician or an urgent care.
- Top Symptoms:
- fatigue, abdominal pain (stomach ache), nausea, headache, stomach bloating
- Symptoms that always occur with viral (norovirus) infection:
- hidden: gastroenteritis symptoms
- Symptoms that never occur with viral (norovirus) infection:
- severe abdominal pain, throbbing headache, severe headache, tarry stool
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Abdominal Pain That Shoots to the Testicles
- Q.How severe is your abdominal pain?
- Q.How long has your abdominal pain been going on?
- Q.Where is your abdominal pain?
- Q.Are you experiencing a headache?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, check our abdominal pain that shoots to the testicles symptom checker.Take a quiz
Abdominal Pain That Shoots to the Testicles Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced abdominal pain that shoots to the testicles have also experienced:
- 50% Butt Pain
- 50% Fatigue
People who have experienced abdominal pain that shoots to the testicles had symptoms persist for:
- 39% Less Than a Day
- 35% Less Than a Week
- 10% Over a Month
People who have experienced abdominal pain that shoots to the testicles were most often matched with:
- 33% Normal Abdominal Pain
- 33% Infective Endocarditis
- 33% Viral (Norovirus) Infection
Source: Aggregated and anonymized results from visits to the Buoy AI health assistant (check it out by clicking on “Take Quiz”).