- Your Black or Brown Mass on Hip May Also be Known as:
- Black bump on hip
- Black bump on pelvis
- Black bump on side
- Black hip bump
- Black hip bumps
- Black hip lump
- Black hip mass
- Black lump on hip
- Black lump on pelvis
- Black lump on side
Top 2 Black or Brown Mass on Hip Causes
Blackheads are caused by hair follicles becoming clogged with oil & dead skin cells. When the clogged pore is open to the air, the air turns the outermost layer black through oxidation.
Though large blackheads can be removed by a dermatologist, most cases can be treated with proper hygiene and over-the-counter medications/treatments. Look for products containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
- Symptoms that always occur with blackhead:
- black or brown mass on hip, small hip lump
Black or Brown Mass on Hip Checker
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having black or brown mass on hip.Take a quiz
Moles are growths on the skin. They happen when pigment cells in the skin, called melanocytes, grow in clusters.
If you have many moles that you are worried about, you can go see your primary care doctor to follow the moles. However, treatment is only considered if a new mole develops or changes.
- Top Symptoms:
- unchanged hip bump, black or brown mass on hip, small hip lump, bump's smooth border, uniformly colored hip bump
- Symptoms that always occur with hip mole:
- unchanged hip bump, black or brown mass on hip
- Wait and watch
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Black or Brown Mass on Hip
- Q.Is your hip bump constant or come-and-go?
- Q.How long have you had this bump?
- Q.Is the bump one single shade of black/brown or a mix?
- Q.Is the border of the bump round or are there jagged edges?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, check our black or brown mass on hip symptom checker.Take a quiz
Black or Brown Mass on Hip Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced black or brown mass on hip have also experienced:
- 50% Black - Colored Skin Changes
- 50% Vaginal Itch or Burning
People who have experienced black or brown mass on hip had symptoms persist for:
- 36% Over a Month
- 29% Less Than a Week
- 13% Less Than a Day
People who have experienced black or brown mass on hip were most often matched with:
- 25% Hip Mole
Source: Aggregated and anonymized results from visits to the Buoy AI health assistant (check it out by clicking on “Take Quiz”).