- Your Cut All the Way Through the Tongue May Also be Known as:
- Cut through the tongue
- Slice through the tongue
Top 2 Cut All the Way Through the Tongue Causes
1.Symptoms of Menopause
Menopause is the point in life where your period stops. This happens when the ovaries stop making hormones that keep your cycle going.
Diagnosis doesn't require a blood test and completed menopause is defined as not having a period for the last 12 months. Treatment of symptoms includes diet and exercise, hormonal and non-hormonal therapies, and OTC medications as symptoms occur.
- Top Symptoms:
- fatigue, vaginal discharge, trouble sleeping, muscle aches, anxiety
- Symptoms that always occur with symptoms of menopause:
- hidden: menarche status: perimenopausal or postmenopausal
Cut All the Way Through the Tongue Checker
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having cut all the way through the tongue.Take a quiz
The thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland in the neck, just above your collarbone. It is one of your endocrine glands, which make hormones. Thyroid glands control how fast one burns calories and how fast the heart beats. If the thyroid is too active, it makes more thyroid hormones than the body needs. This is called hyperthyroidism.
You should visit your primary care physician, who might take a blood test to measure your levels of thyroid hormone. The test will tell the doctor whether a referral to an endocrinologist is useful. Treatment plans would likely be set by the specialist and include drugs to reduce your thyroid activation.
- Top Symptoms:
- fatigue, anxiety, depressed mood, irritability, trouble sleeping
- Primary care doctor
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Cut All the Way Through the Tongue
- Q.What has been running from your nose?
- Q.Have you experienced any nausea?
- Q.Have you lost your appetite recently?
- Q.Have you been feeling more tired than usual, lethargic or fatigued despite sleeping a normal amount?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, check our cut all the way through the tongue symptom checker.Take a quiz
Cut All the Way Through the Tongue Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced cut all the way through the tongue have also experienced:
- 20% Blurry Vision
- 20% Dry Skin
- 20% Throbbing Headache
People who have experienced cut all the way through the tongue were most often matched with:
- 50% Symptoms of Menopause
- 50% Overactive Thyroid