Top 2 Neck Skin Changes Causes
1.Benign Skin Growth
Seborrheic keratosis is a condition that causes wart-like growths on the skin. The growths are benign (not-cancerous) and look like stuck-on plaques.
You do not need treatment for this condition because it is completely benign. However, if the lesion changes at all you should visit your physician.
- Top Symptoms:
- constant skin changes, itchy rash, rash with well-defined border, abdominal skin changes, neck skin changes
- Symptoms that always occur with benign skin growth:
- constant skin changes
- Symptoms that never occur with benign skin growth:
- cherry red lower leg bump
- Wait and watch
Check my neck skin changes symptoms
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having neck skin changes symptomsCheck my symptoms
Job syndrome is a genetic (inherited) disease of the immune system. People with this condition tend to have frequent bacterial infections of the lungs (pneumonia). Recurrent skin infections and an inflammatory skin disorder (eczema) are also common in this syndrome. This disease can also affect other parts of the body, including the bones, teeth, and the spine.
You should visit your primary care physician to discuss treatment. There is no cure for this disease, and management usually consists of controlling infections (with antibiotics) when they occur.
- Top Symptoms:
- groin skin changes, constant skin changes, neck skin changes, itchy rash, crusty rash
- Symptoms that always occur with job syndrome:
- cheek skin changes, crusty rash, itchy rash, scalp skin changes, pus-filled rash, constant skin changes
- Primary care doctor
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Neck Skin Changes
- Q.Do you work in the printing industry?
- Q.Is your rash raised or rough when you run your hand over the area of skin?
- Q.Did your symptoms start after you were exposed to glues, fragrances, preservatives, hair dyes, soaps, detergents, or other common household chemicals?
- Q.Does the rash have a clearly defined border?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, check our neck skin changes symptom checker.Check my symptoms
Neck Skin Changes Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced neck skin changes have also experienced:
- 100% Itchy Rash
People who have experienced neck skin changes had symptoms persist for:
- 35% Less Than a Day
- 25% Over a Month
- 23% Less Than a Week