2 Potential Painless Abdominal Lump Causes
Disclaimer: The article does not replace an evaluation by a physician. Information on this page is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.
Warts are non-serious skin growths caused by a virus that infects the top layer of the skin. They are contagious.
78% go away in 2 years
- Top Symptoms:
- painless abdominal lump, skin-colored abdominal bump, mild abdominal lump, bump on the skin of the abdomen, scaly abdominal bump
Painless Abdominal Lump Checker
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having painless abdominal lump.Take a quiz
2.Cancer of Fat Cells
Liposarcoma is a type of cancer characterized by tumors growing in fatty tissues. This cancer can occur in any part of the body, but most often involves the thigh or the belly (abdomen).
The prognosis for this disease is highly variable, so a consultation with a cancer specialist (oncologist) is required.
- Top Symptoms:
- fatigue, unintentional weight loss, abdominal bump, hard palpable mass, painless abdominal lump
- Symptoms that always occur with cancer of fat cells:
- lump below the skin on the chest
- Primary care doctor
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Painless Abdominal Lump
- Q.How would you describe the location of your abdominal lump/bump the best?
- Q.What color is the bump?
- Q.Do you have a rash?
- Q.Any fever today or during the last week?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, try our painless abdominal lump symptom checker to find out more.Take a quiz
Painless Abdominal Lump Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced painless abdominal lump have also experienced:
- 7% Stomach Bloating
- 6% Fatigue
- 6% Abdominal Pain (Stomach Ache)
People who have experienced painless abdominal lump had symptoms persist for:
- 42% Over a Month
- 21% Less Than a Week
- 18% Less Than a Day
People who have experienced painless abdominal lump were most often matched with:
- 36% Wart
Source: Aggregated and anonymized results from visits to the Buoy AI health assistant (check it out by clicking on “Take Quiz”).