- Your Recent Elbow Injury May Also be Known as:
- Arm damage
- Arm got bumped
- Arm got hit
- Arm got slammed
- Arm got whacked
- Arm injury
- Arm trauma
- Bumped arm
- Bumped elbow
- Damaged arm
Top 2 Recent Elbow Injury Causes
Cellulitis is an infection of the skin and tissues underneath it. It is most commonly caused by Group A strep and typically enters the body through a break in the skin.
You should go to your primary care doctor tomorrow. There, he or she will inspect your skin and determine if antibiotics are necessary.
- Top Symptoms:
- fever, elbow pain, elbow redness, painful elbow swelling, recent elbow injury
- Symptoms that always occur with cellulitis:
- elbow redness
- Primary care doctor
Check my recent elbow injury symptoms
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having recent elbow injury symptomsCheck my symptoms
A bruise is the damage of the blood vessels that return blood to the heart (the capillaries and veins), which causes pooling of the blood. This explains the blue/purple color of most bruises. Bruises of the elbow are common, often due to minor injury.
You can treat this at home with R.I.C.E - rest (exercise as tolerated), ice (10-20 minutes at a time), compression (this is pretty optional), and elevation.
- Top Symptoms:
- constant elbow pain, pain in one elbow, elbow pain from an injury, recent elbow injury, swollen elbow
- Symptoms that always occur with elbow bruise:
- recent elbow injury, elbow pain from an injury, constant elbow pain
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Recent Elbow Injury
- Q.Have you ever been diagnosed with diabetes?
- Q.Have you been diagnosed with cellulitis (skin infection)?
- Q.Do you have a rash?
- Q.How long has your elbow pain been going on?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, check our recent elbow injury symptom checker.Check my symptoms
Recent Elbow Injury Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced recent elbow injury have also experienced:
- 25% Pain in One Elbow
- 25% Elbow Pain
- 25% Forearm Injury
People who have experienced recent elbow injury were most often matched with:
- 50% Cellulitis