2 Potential Trembling During an Anxiety Attack Causes
Disclaimer: The article does not replace an evaluation by a physician. Information on this page is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.
Panic disorder is a type of anxiety disorder. It causes panic attacks, which are sudden feelings of terror without true danger. One may feel as if they are losing control or have physical symptoms like sweating or a racing heart.
Chronic with relapses
- Top Symptoms:
- anxiety, abdominal pain (stomach ache), nausea, stomach bloating, depressed mood
- Symptoms that always occur with panic disorder:
- Symptoms that never occur with panic disorder:
- Primary care doctor
Trembling During an Anxiety Attack Checker
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having trembling during an anxiety attack.Take a quiz
2.Panic or Anxiety Attack(s)
Panic or anxiety attacks are sudden feelings of intense fear or stress without true danger. Symptoms usually peak and then decrease within minutes. One may feel as if they are losing control or have physical symptoms like sweating or a racing heart. A panic attack can be a very scary experience and should be taken seriously.
Depending on recurrence
- Symptoms that always occur with panic or anxiety attack(s):
- anxiety or anxiety/panic attacks
- Primary care doctor
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Trembling During an Anxiety Attack
- Q.Are your symptoms causing difficulty at work, socializing, or spending time with friends & family?
- Q.Have you ever been diagnosed with a psychiatric issue, such as depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, or anxiety disorder?
- Q.Have you been feeling more tired than usual, lethargic or fatigued despite sleeping a normal amount?
- Q.Are you having difficulty concentrating or thinking through daily activities?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, try our trembling during an anxiety attack symptom checker to find out more.Take a quiz
Trembling During an Anxiety Attack Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced trembling during an anxiety attack have also experienced:
- 11% Anxiety Attack
- 4% Shortness of Breath
- 3% Fatigue
People who have experienced trembling during an anxiety attack were most often matched with:
- 25% Panic Disorder
- 1% Panic or Anxiety Attack(s)
Source: Aggregated and anonymized results from visits to the Buoy AI health assistant (check it out by clicking on “Take Quiz”).