2 Potential Numerous Mouth Sores Causes
Canker sores are small, grayish-white sores in the mouth, often on the inside of the cheeks, lips, and on the tongue. No one really knows why canker sores happen, but it seems to be inherited and susceptible to vitamin deficiencies and allergies.
- Top Symptoms:
- painful mouth sore, numerous mouth sores, mouth sore surrounded by a red area, single mouth sore, oral ulcer
- Symptoms that always occur with canker sore:
- painful mouth sore
Numerous Mouth Sores Checker
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having numerous mouth sores.Take a quiz
Herpetic stomatitis is a viral infection of the mouth that causes sores and ulcers. These mouth ulcers are not the same as canker sores, which are not caused by a virus.
1-2 weeks but recurent
- Top Symptoms:
- painful mouth sore, numerous mouth sores, oral ulcer, gum pain, pain inside the lips
- Symptoms that always occur with oral herpes:
- oral ulcer
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Numerous Mouth Sores
- Q.Do you have a rash?
- Q.Any fever today or during the last week?
- Q.Have you lost your appetite recently?
- Q.Have you been feeling more tired than usual, lethargic or fatigued despite sleeping a normal amount?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, try our numerous mouth sores symptom checker to find out more.Take a quiz
Numerous Mouth Sores Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced numerous mouth sores have also experienced:
- 10% Sore Throat
- 3% Fatigue
- 3% Fever
People who have experienced numerous mouth sores had symptoms persist for:
- 46% Less Than a Week
- 27% Less Than a Day
- 10% Over a Month
People who have experienced numerous mouth sores were most often matched with:
- 46% Canker Sore
Source: Aggregated and anonymized results from visits to the Buoy AI health assistant (check it out by clicking on “Take Quiz”).