2 Potential Scaly Groin Bump Causes
Warts are non-serious skin growths caused by a virus that infects the top layer of the skin. They are contagious.
78% go away in 2 years
- Top Symptoms:
- painless groin lump, small groin lump, skin-colored groin bump, scaly groin bump
Scaly Groin Bump Checker
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having scaly groin bump.Take a quiz
Genital warts are one of the most common sexually transmitted infections. It is caused by infection by Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). While it cannot be cured, treatment may help.
Infection with HPV cannot be cured, but the warts themselves can be removed surgically or sometimes resolve themselves in a matter of weeks.
- Top Symptoms:
- small groin lump, skin-colored groin bump, marble sized groin lump, painless groin lump, scaly groin bump
- Symptoms that always occur with genital warts:
- scaly groin bump
- Primary care doctor
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Scaly Groin Bump
- Q.What color is the bump?
- Q.Any fever today or during the last week?
- Q.Do you feel pain when you touch the bump?
- Q.Is the bump hard or soft?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, try our scaly groin bump symptom checker to find out more.Take a quiz
Scaly Groin Bump Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced scaly groin bump have also experienced:
- 21% Vaginal Itch or Burning
- 5% Vaginal Discharge
- 4% Yellow Pus Vaginal Discharge
People who have experienced scaly groin bump had symptoms persist for:
- 36% Less Than a Week
- 25% Over a Month
- 16% Less Than a Day
People who have experienced scaly groin bump were most often matched with:
- 19% Wart
- 18% Genital Warts
Source: Aggregated and anonymized results from visits to the Buoy AI health assistant (check it out by clicking on “Take Quiz”).