- Your Skin Changes on Armpit May Also be Known as:
- Armpit rash
- Rash on armpit
- Rash on underarm
- Rash under arm
- Skin change on armpit
- Strange skin on armpit
- Underarm rash
Top 2 Skin Changes on Armpit Causes
Molluscum Contagiosum is a common viral infection of the skin that usually affects young children, sexually active young adults, and patients with a weakened immune system.
You can go to a primary care doctor, who might recommend cryotherapy (freezing it off) or ointments. That being said, molluscum contagiosum often goes away on its own.
- Top Symptoms:
- rash with bumps or blisters, skin changes on arm, leg skin changes, head or neck skin changes, genital skin changes
- Symptoms that never occur with molluscum contagiosum:
- fever, headache
- Phone call or in-person visit
Skin Changes on Armpit Checker
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having skin changes on armpit.Take a quiz
Job syndrome is a genetic (inherited) disease of the immune system. People with this condition tend to have frequent bacterial infections of the lungs (pneumonia). Recurrent skin infections and an inflammatory skin disorder (eczema) are also common in this syndrome. This disease can also affect other parts of the body, including the bones, teeth, and the spine.
You should visit your primary care physician to discuss treatment. There is no cure for this disease, and management usually consists of controlling infections (with antibiotics) when they occur.
- Top Symptoms:
- groin skin changes, constant skin changes, neck skin changes, itchy rash, crusty rash
- Symptoms that always occur with job syndrome:
- cheek skin changes, crusty rash, itchy rash, scalp skin changes, pus-filled rash, constant skin changes
- Primary care doctor
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Skin Changes on Armpit
- Q.Any fever today or during the last week?
- Q.Is your rash:
- Q.Are there bumps on your rash?
- Q.Is your rash raised or rough when you run your hand over the area of skin?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, check our skin changes on armpit symptom checker.Take a quiz
Skin Changes on Armpit Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced skin changes on armpit have also experienced:
- 7% Armpit Itch
- 5% Red - Colored Skin Changes
- 4% Sore Throat
People who have experienced skin changes on armpit had symptoms persist for:
- 35% Less Than a Day
- 25% Over a Month
- 23% Less Than a Week
People who have experienced skin changes on armpit were most often matched with:
- 4% Molluscum Contagiosum