Eczema Treatment Overview
First steps to consider
- Mild eczema can be treated at home.
- Using heavy-duty moisturizers and oil-based emollient can keep skin hydrated
- Figuring out your triggers can prevent flare-ups
When you may need a provider
- Eczema is moderate to severe
- OTC products aren’t helping
Call 911 or go to the ER if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Your eczema is painful, swells, or there’s a lot of drainage or crusting of the area.
- You have severe and full-body eczema.
The suppliers listed follow Buoy’s clinical guidelines, but listing the suppliers does not constitute a referral or recommendation by Buoy. When you click on the link and/or engage with these services Buoy will be compensated.