Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment Overview
First steps to consider
- See a healthcare provider to get a diagnosis and a treatment plan.
- Treatment usually starts with controlling blood sugar levels.
- Do daily footcare.
- If you’ve been diagnosed with neuropathy, see a provider if your pain worsens or you notice an open sore on your foot.
Call 911 or go to the ER if you have any of the following symptoms:
- You’ve had diarrhea for more than 2 days.
- You have a wound that won’t heal.
- You have sudden loss of vision.
The suppliers listed follow Buoy’s clinical guidelines, but listing the suppliers does not constitute a referral or recommendation by Buoy. When you click on the link and/or engage with these services Buoy will be compensated.