- Men's Health>
- Treatment Overview
Epididymitis Treatment Overview
Find the right care and learn about different treatments.
Reviewed by Buoy's medical teamLearn how we choose treatments
First steps to consider
- If you have scrotal pain or swelling, you should see a healthcare provider to make sure you don’t have something serious like an infection.
- Epididymitis is usually treated with antibiotics.
- You can take OTC pain medications and ice the area for temporary pain relief.
- Supportive boxers can help relieve pressure on the scrotum.
Go to the ER if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Sudden or severe scrotal pain
- Scrotal swelling
The suppliers listed follow Buoy’s clinical guidelines, but listing the suppliers does not constitute a referral or recommendation by Buoy. When you click on the link and/or engage with these services Buoy will be compensated.
All treatments for epididymitis
Showing results for
Frequently asked questions