Overweight & Obesity Treatment Overview
First steps to consider
- Dietary changes and exercise can often help with weight loss.
- Consider support groups or online weight loss apps to provide structure and accountability.
When you may need a provider
- You calculate that your BMI is more than 35
- You get tired easily, have muscle, joint, or back pain, or are not getting a good night’s sleep.
- You feel you need help from a weight loss coach or program.
- You are following a good diet and exercise program but haven’t lost any weight after 6 months.
Go to the ER if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Slurring of speech
The suppliers listed follow Buoy’s clinical guidelines, but listing the suppliers does not constitute a referral or recommendation by Buoy. When you click on the link and/or engage with these services Buoy will be compensated.