Pinched Nerve Treatment Overview
First steps to consider
- Mild to moderate pinched nerves can often be treated at home.
- Reduce activity that causes pressure on the nerve and try OTC anti-inflammatory medications like ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin).
When you may need a provider
- You develop muscle weakness.
- Your pain is getting worse or is severe.
Call 911 or go to the ER if you have any of the following symptoms:
- You are unable to hold your urine or your bowels.
- Change in gait
The suppliers listed follow Buoy’s clinical guidelines, but listing the suppliers does not constitute a referral or recommendation by Buoy. When you click on the link and/or engage with these services Buoy will be compensated.