Prostate Cancer Treatment Overview
First steps to consider
- Prostate cancer should be diagnosed and treated by a team of urologists and radiation and medical oncologists (cancer specialists).
- See a healthcare provider if you have any of these symptoms or history:
- Unexplained weight loss or fatigue
- Excruciating back or bone-related pain
- Difficulties urinating
- Blood in your urine
Go to the ER if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Unable to urinate
- Blood and clots in your urine
- Sudden muscle weakness
The suppliers listed follow Buoy’s clinical guidelines, but listing the suppliers does not constitute a referral or recommendation by Buoy. When you click on the link and/or engage with these services Buoy will be compensated.