- General Medical>
- Raynaud's Phenomenon>
- Treatment Overview
Raynaud's Phenomenon Treatment Overview
Find the right care and learn about different treatments.
Reviewed by Buoy's medical teamLearn how we choose treatments
First steps to consider
- See a provider to learn how to keep your fingers and toes from getting too cold or damaged.
- Raynaud’s can be treated with lifestyle changes and medication.
- Keep your body warm in cold temperatures.
- Slowly warm up your hands and feet in warm water.
Go to the ER if you have any of the following symptoms:
- You can’t feel your extremities (hands and feet) or the blood flow does not return after trying to warm them up.
The suppliers listed follow Buoy’s clinical guidelines, but listing the suppliers does not constitute a referral or recommendation by Buoy. When you click on the link and/or engage with these services Buoy will be compensated.
All treatments for raynaud's phenomenon
Showing results for
Frequently asked questions