Schizophrenia Treatment Overview
First steps to consider
- If you or a loved one has symptoms of schizophrenia, like delusions, hallucinations, and disorganized speech or behavior, see a primary care provider or a psychiatrist.
- Schizophrenia is treated with a combination of medication, therapy, and lifestyle changes.
If someone you know has any of the following symptoms of schizophrenia, take them to the ER.
- Intentionally injuring themselves
- Talking about killing themselves or someone else
- Confused or not making sense
- Inability to take care of themselves on a day-to-day basis
The suppliers listed follow Buoy’s clinical guidelines, but listing the suppliers does not constitute a referral or recommendation by Buoy. When you click on the link and/or engage with these services Buoy will be compensated.