Stomach Ulcer Treatment Overview
First steps to consider
- Stomach ulcers (peptic ulcers) should always be treated by a doctor.
- Your doctor will probably recommend taking OTC or prescription proton pump inhibitors (PPIs)
- You will likely need to see a doctor in person.
Call 911 or go to the ER if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Bleeding (black tarry stool)
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling lightheaded or dizzy
- Severe abdominal pain
- Unexplained weight loss
The suppliers listed follow Buoy’s clinical guidelines, but listing the suppliers does not constitute a referral or recommendation by Buoy. When you click on the link and/or engage with these services Buoy will be compensated.