Yeast Infection Treatment Overview
First steps to consider
- Most yeast infections can be treated with OTC antifungal cream or suppository.
When you may need a provider
- Symptoms don’t go away within a few days of completing the treatment
- Symptoms are getting worse or the yeast infection keeps coming back
Call 911 or go to the ER if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Extreme fatigue
- Severe abdominal or back pain
- An area of warm, red skin that is spreading
The suppliers listed follow Buoy’s clinical guidelines, but listing the suppliers does not constitute a referral or recommendation by Buoy. When you click on the link and/or engage with these services Buoy will be compensated.