A.I. Health Assistant Causes for Butt Numbness
The list below shows results from the use of our A.I. Health Assistant by Buoy users who experienced butt numbness. This list does not constitute medical advice.
1.Cauda Equina Syndrome (Rapid - Onset)
Although leg pain is common and usually goes away without surgery, cauda equina syndrome, a rare disorder affecting the bundle of nerve roots (cauda equina) at the lower (lumbar) end of the spinal cord, is a surgical emergency.
- Ultra rare
- Top Symptoms:
- lower back pain, back pain that shoots to the butt, back pain that shoots down the leg, leg weakness, thigh numbness
- Emergency medical service
Butt Numbness Checker
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having butt numbness.Take Quiz
Piriformis syndrome is a condition when a muscle spanning the lower spine to the top of the thighbone presses upon the sciatic nerve, causing pain and numbness.
- Top Symptoms:
- pelvis pain, butt pain, pain when passing stools, leg numbness, hip pain
- Symptoms that never occur with piriformis syndrome:
- involuntary defecation, leaking urine
- Primary care doctor
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Butt Numbness
- Q.Where exactly is the numbness in the area around your buttocks?
- Q.What is your body mass?
- Q.Have you ever injected drugs?
- Q.Any fever today or during the last week?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, try our butt numbness symptom checker to find out more.Take Quiz
Butt Numbness Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced butt numbness have also experienced:
- 16% Buttocks Numbness
- 7% Lower Back Pain
- 4% Foot Numbness
People who have experienced butt numbness had symptoms persist for:
- 37% Less Than a Day
- 23% Less Than a Week
- 21% Over a Month
People who have experienced butt numbness were most often matched with:
- 70% Cauda Equina Syndrome (Rapid - Onset)
- 30% Piriformis Syndrome
Source: Aggregated and anonymized results from visits to the Buoy AI health assistant (check it out by clicking on “Take Quiz”).