2 Potential Neck Pain When Bending the Head Forward Causes
Disclaimer: The article does not replace an evaluation by a physician. Information on this page is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.
An esophageal perforation is a hole in the esophagus. The esophagus is the tube food passes through as it goes from the mouth to the stomach.
- Top Symptoms:
- being severely ill, shortness of breath, chest pain, fever, trouble swallowing
- Symptoms that always occur with esophageal perforation:
- being severely ill
- Hospital emergency room
Neck Pain When Bending the Head Forward Checker
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having neck pain when bending the head forward.Take a quiz
Lyme Disease is a bacterial infection caused by the bite of a tick, which needs to latch on for a few days to transmit the bacteria. This infection can affect the skin, but more dangerously, the nervous system.
If treated properly, people are typically cured but may have symptoms for a few months even without signs of an actual infection.
- Top Symptoms:
- fatigue, headache, irritability, muscle aches, loss of appetite
- Primary care doctor
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Neck Pain When Bending the Head Forward
- Q.Any fever today or during the last week?
- Q.Do you have any idea what may have caused your neck pain?
- Q.Are you experiencing a headache?
- Q.About your [shoulder], do you notice any of the following?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, try our neck pain when bending the head forward symptom checker to find out more.Take a quiz
Neck Pain When Bending the Head Forward Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced neck pain when bending the head forward have also experienced:
- 11% Headache in the Forehead
- 9% Headache That Worsens When Head Moves
- 6% Pain in the Back of the Neck
People who have experienced neck pain when bending the head forward had symptoms persist for:
- 28% Less Than a Week
- 27% Less Than a Day
- 27% Over a Month
People who have experienced neck pain when bending the head forward were most often matched with:
- 2% Lyme Disease
Source: Aggregated and anonymized results from visits to the Buoy AI health assistant (check it out by clicking on “Take Quiz”).