- Your Neck Pain When Bending the Head Forward May Also be Known as:
- Bending neck ache
- Bending neck discomfort
- Bending neck hurts
- Bending neck pain
- Bending neck soreness
- Hurts to bend neck
- Painful bending neck
- Painful to bend neck
- Sore bending neck
Top 2 Neck Pain When Bending the Head Forward Causes
An esophageal perforation is a hole in the esophagus. The esophagus is the tube food passes through as it goes from the mouth to the stomach.
You should seek immediate medical care at an ER! This is a medical emergency! A perforated esophagus can lead to a massive infection and requires prompt diagnosis (imaging) and treatment (fluids, antibiotics, possibly surgical repair).
- Top Symptoms:
- being severely ill, fever, shortness of breath, chest pain, trouble swallowing
- Symptoms that always occur with esophageal perforation:
- being severely ill
- Hospital emergency room
Neck Pain When Bending the Head Forward Checker
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having neck pain when bending the head forward.Take a quiz
Lyme Disease is a bacterial infection caused by the bite of a tick, which needs to latch on for a few days to transmit the bacteria. This infection can affect the skin, but more dangerously, the nervous system.
You should see your doctor in the next few days to discuss symptoms and get treatment.
- Top Symptoms:
- fatigue, headache, muscle aches, irritability, loss of appetite
- Primary care doctor
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Neck Pain When Bending the Head Forward
- Q.Is the neck pain affecting:
- Q.How severe is your neck pain?
- Q.How severe is your headache?
- Q.Do you have any idea what may have caused your neck pain?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, check our neck pain when bending the head forward symptom checker.Take a quiz
Neck Pain When Bending the Head Forward Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced neck pain when bending the head forward have also experienced:
- 25% Headache in the Forehead
- 12% Neck Pain When Turning the Head
- 12% Pain in One Shoulder
People who have experienced neck pain when bending the head forward had symptoms persist for:
- 28% Less Than a Week
- 27% Over a Month
- 26% Less Than a Day