- Your Testicle Numbness May Also be Known as:
- Can't feel genitals
- Can't feel scrotum
- Can't feel testicle
- Genital numbness
- Genital tingling
- Loss of sensation on genitals
- Loss of sensation on scrotum
- Loss of sensation on testicle
- Pins and needles in genitals
- Pins and needles in scrotum
Top 2 Testicle Numbness Causes
1.Intermittent Testicular Torsion
Testicular torsion occurs when the testicle rotates which cuts off the testicle's blood supply. This causes severe pain and swelling. In the case of intermittent testicular torsion, the testicle de-rotates itself and symptoms resolve.
Intermittent testicular torsion resolves itself; however, it is likely to happen again and could be more severe. Talk with your doctor about an elective surgery than can permanently fix this problem.
- Top Symptoms:
- nausea, vomiting, testicle pain that comes and goes, pain in one testicle, testicular swelling
- Symptoms that always occur with intermittent testicular torsion:
- testicle pain that comes and goes
- Primary care doctor
Testicle Numbness Checker
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having testicle numbness.Take a quiz
Epididymitis is swelling (inflammation) of the epididymis, a tube that sits on top of the testicle and is involved in making sperm. Most cases of inflammation are due to an infection.
You should visit your primary care physician within the next 24 hours in order to find out the cause of the infection. If the cause is bacterial, which is common in this condition, antibiotics are prescribed.
- Top Symptoms:
- nausea, fever, chills, vomiting, pain in one testicle
- In-person visit
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Testicle Numbness
- Q.Is your testicular numbness constant or come-and-go?
- Q.Do you feel pain when you urinate?
- Q.Is your testicle pain constant or come-and-go?
- Q.Any fever today or during the last week?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, check our testicle numbness symptom checker.Take a quiz
Testicle Numbness Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced testicle numbness have also experienced:
- 10% Testicle Pain
- 10% Pain in One Testicle
- 6% Penis Numbness
People who have experienced testicle numbness had symptoms persist for:
- 34% Less Than a Day
- 23% Less Than a Week
- 16% Over a Month
People who have experienced testicle numbness were most often matched with:
- 15% Epididymitis
- 8% Intermittent Testicular Torsion
Source: Aggregated and anonymized results from visits to the Buoy AI health assistant (check it out by clicking on “Take Quiz”).