- Your Tingling Hip May Also be Known as:
- Crawling sensation
- Crawling sensation on the hip
- Crawling sensation on the hips
- Electric sensation
- Electric sensation in the hip
- Electric sensation in the hips
- Hip is tingling
- Hip pins and needles
- Hip tingling
- Hips tingling
Top 2 Tingling Hip Causes
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread pain, tenderness, and fatigue.
Fibromyalgia is treated symptomatically. Medication, therapy, and stress reduction may reduce symptoms.
- Top Symptoms:
- fatigue, anxiety, trouble sleeping, depressed mood, headache
- Symptoms that always occur with fibromyalgia:
- hidden: arthralgias or myalgias
- Primary care doctor
Tingling Hip Checker
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having tingling hip.Take a quiz
A strain, also known as a pulled muscle, occurs when a muscle is stretched or torn. A hip strain is a result of a pulled hip muscle.
You can safely treat this condition on your own. A muscle strain can be treated with rest, ice, compression, and pain medication.
- Top Symptoms:
- pain in one hip, moderate hip pain, mild hip pain, difficulty moving the hip, swelling of one hip
- Symptoms that always occur with hip strain:
- pain in one hip
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Tingling Hip
- Q.Is your hip numbness constant or come-and-go?
- Q.How long has your hip been numb?
- Q.Is your upper leg numbness constant or come-and-go?
- Q.Is your lower leg numbness getting better or worse?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, check our tingling hip symptom checker.Take a quiz
Tingling Hip Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced tingling hip have also experienced:
- 10% Tingling Upper Leg
- 8% Tingling Lower Leg
- 7% Tingling Foot
People who have experienced tingling hip had symptoms persist for:
- 41% Less Than a Day
- 29% Over a Month
- 16% Less Than a Week
People who have experienced tingling hip were most often matched with:
- 4% Hip Strain
- 3% Fibromyalgia