- Your Tingling Hip May Also be Known as:
- Crawling sensation
- Crawling sensation on the hip
- Crawling sensation on the hips
- Electric sensation
- Electric sensation in the hip
- Electric sensation in the hips
- Hip is tingling
- Hip pins and needles
- Hip tingling
- Hips tingling
Top 2 Tingling Hip Causes
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread pain, tenderness, and fatigue.
Fibromyalgia is treated symptomatically. Medication, therapy, and stress reduction may reduce symptoms.
- Top Symptoms:
- fatigue, anxiety, trouble sleeping, depressed mood, headache
- Symptoms that always occur with fibromyalgia:
- hidden: arthralgias or myalgias
- Primary care doctor
Check my tingling hip symptoms
Take a quiz to find out why you’re having tingling hip symptomsCheck my symptoms
A strain, also known as a pulled muscle, occurs when a muscle is stretched or torn. A hip strain is a result of a pulled hip muscle.
You can safely treat this condition on your own. A muscle strain can be treated with rest, ice, compression, and pain medication.
- Top Symptoms:
- pain in one hip, moderate hip pain, mild hip pain, difficulty moving the hip, swelling of one hip
- Symptoms that always occur with hip strain:
- pain in one hip
Questions Your Doctor May Ask About Tingling Hip
- Q.Is your hip numbness constant or come-and-go?
- Q.How long has your hip been numb?
- Q.Is your upper leg numbness constant or come-and-go?
- Q.Is your lower leg numbness getting better or worse?
If you've answered yes to one or more of these questions, check our tingling hip symptom checker.Check my symptoms
Tingling Hip Symptom Checker Statistics
People who have experienced tingling hip have also experienced:
- 10% Tingling Upper Leg
- 8% Tingling Lower Leg
- 7% Tingling Foot
People who have experienced tingling hip had symptoms persist for:
- 41% Less Than a Day
- 29% Over a Month
- 16% Less Than a Week
People who have experienced tingling hip were most often matched with:
- 4% Hip Strain
- 3% Fibromyalgia